View Single Post
Old 05-24-2014, 01:23 AM   #130
gabby98
Wizard
gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android, Nook Simple Touch, Nook Color, ..., Glo
OK...so this store just keeps getting me. I know I keep posting their sales, but I swear Im not affiliated lol

I got an email from Family Christian Stores that this weekend they have a 50% coupon code. MEMORIAL50 [must be used by Sunday]

I just used it to purchase my backup Glo ($68)....now I can stop worrying. I also wanted a mini, but all my local stores are out at the moment and that one has to be purchased/picked up in store.

So the Kobo pages say that 'coupons may not apply' but this will be the second time i've used one. I believe some others got it to work last time I posted one. Granted I've been using in store pickup jic, but they also have free shipping listed.

They have the Kobo Mini, Touch, Glo and Arc for those that are interested.

Happy Holiday and Happy Shopping
gabby98 is offline   Reply With Quote