View Single Post
Old 08-21-2018, 05:16 PM   #3
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Should the second Book Other Program Path be Book Other Program Icon Path?

Currently I run multiple version 2 calibre servers to achieve a similar result. It works but having and running multiple versions of calibre is something I'd rather not do, and I really don't like browser based applications.

But, I need to have multiple calibre libraries open simultaneously with the Library Management (LM) program (calibre.exe), except the one that it has open. I appreciate there'd be an issue if the LM switched to another library - maybe that could be disabled if CalibreSpy was active.

Is that something you'd consider? And if so, would it be feasible to display additional columns.

And a word of thanks for providing yet another innovative and useful addition to calibre.

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote