View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 08:35 PM   #10
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
"in_process" isn't something that rings a bell for me from kiwidudes plugins, so I had a look at ExtractISBN. It is only used for an extra debugging statement. And it isn't really used. It defaults to True, but nothing that calls that function sets it to anything else.
Thanks, David. I'd reached the same conclusion myself after a bit more digging, including checking out your Kobo Utilities plugin's use of the jobs system. It was remarkable how similar its comments were to the ones in ExtractISBN. Was one of kiwidude's plugins also your template for using the jobs system?
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote