View Single Post
Old 11-23-2014, 11:52 AM   #11
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300, PRS-T1
Another question, in the bookcontainer class (that is for edit plugins, right?), there is a function to replace files in the ePUB after adaptation, writefile.
I need the id from the OPF and I need to input data. For text based files that would be a string I pressume. However, what if I want to replace (or add for that matter) a non-text based file like a font, audio or video? Must I use some kind of binary stream?
Can you shed some light on that?
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote