View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 04:29 AM   #71
giorgio130
Time Waster
giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo and Aura HD
@Ken so after a reboot you get back into koreader? that's certainly anomalous, but I didn't test xor_ launcher, maybe it's coming from it. I'll test better the "kill launcher" strategy, the quick try I made just killed also koreader for some reason.
About the aura and the controls being too small, there's a DPI setting in the lua source code that could be changed. Right now it only checks if the current platform is a paperwhite, then it sets 212, else it sets 167. I'll try to advance that since it would benefit also mini owners.
giorgio130 is offline   Reply With Quote