Thread: Holly Black
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2020, 07:59 AM   #29
Luffy
Wizard
Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Manga
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I find some highly rated "classics" to be crap. Does that mean I want ot top anyone esle from reading them? Nope. Iy means I won't be reading them. I will not read something I do not like. But if anyone else wants to read what I think is dreck, feel free.
Some highly rated classics are crap. But like I said before, I only like to vent online. In real life, I will see if a recent series in YA, having become extremely ubiquitous, is worth the trouble or not. I am willing to give YA a chance. So far, I've been disappointed.
Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote