View Single Post
Old 01-01-2020, 09:08 AM   #16
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richwood View Post
Bought my Oasis 32 GB version 3 during the Amazon Black Friday week sale for about $80 off the standard price. I now have both 7" screen Oasis models.
Yea, just rub it in.

When I looked yesterday, availability was listed as mid Jan. I have a Kindle Oasis that I bought last Feb. as my "car" device (i.e. sits in my car console in case I forget to bring my iPad with me). Getting the 32 GB version with WiFi and no ads runs it up to $300, still the button is very handy with the device propped up against a salt shaker while eating lunch. I might just get it and gift last year's model to my sister so she can have access to my library.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote