Thread: Apple event
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2019, 09:41 AM   #57
leebase
Karma Kameleon
leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPhone X, Kindle Fire Tab HD 8, Walmart Onn
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
No playlist and no way to organize books. The apparent assumption with the Audible app is that people buy a book, immediately list to that specific book, then discard it. That might even be the norm for most listeners, but it really isn't the way that I work.

For years, I managed my audiobooks in playlist via iTunes and that worked great for me. Then Apple moved audiobooks from iTunes to the iBook app on the iDevice and left them in iTunes on the Mac.
Ok...clear enough. I have a couple hundred audio books....but havenít felt the need for playlists. I see how organization options would help.
leebase is offline   Reply With Quote