Thread: Apple event
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2019, 02:33 PM   #50
tomsem
Wizard
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone XS, Kindle Voyage, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
Yea, different strokes for different folks. The biggest thing that drives my upgrades has been on device storage. That became good enough for me when it hit 256 GB with the iPhone 8 plus. When I do decide to upgrade, I will likely get the 512 GB model. I am thinking about getting the 1TB big iPad Pro, but that's more of a whim than anything else.
Does any of this change for you because iOS13 works with external storage? What do you use the storage for?
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote