View Single Post
Old 10-23-2014, 12:32 PM   #15
pghaworth
Fervent Pleasure Seeker
pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW2, PW4, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.p.s View Post
I have read in other threads that there are no bumps or other physical cues to their locations.

Are they back lit in any way? If not, how is one supposed to find them in the dark?
That is another issue and why I'm getting unwelcome page turns sometimes. I was hitting the back button without realizing it. JMO, but the implementation is less than ideal. A slight bump or very low illumination might help. I didn't try reading it the dark with it last night so I didn't test it. I'll try to tonight and see what I think.
pghaworth is offline   Reply With Quote