View Single Post
Old 10-23-2014, 08:17 AM   #6
tamborine
Connoisseur
tamborine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tamborine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tamborine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tamborine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tamborine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tamborine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tamborine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tamborine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tamborine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tamborine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tamborine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kobo Aura One, Kindle Fire HD
I'm loving the page turn buttons. When I read, I hold the device in my left hand, and my thumb is too short to comfortably reach over touch the screen in the correct place. So I wound up lifting my right hand to tap every time. Now my thumb rests right on the Page Press line as I read, and I haven't had accidental turns even though I have it set on low pressure.
tamborine is offline   Reply With Quote