View Single Post
Old 08-21-2019, 10:40 AM   #1
droopy
Guru
droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Questions about quick management of Collections.

Hello,
I'm starting to getting a hang of my less-than-one-week-young Forma along with Calibre (adding books).

On the Forma, I've made some simple Collections, like "health" and "productivity".

For one or two or three books, using the Forma isn't too bad, but the more books you want to add to Collections, it becomes time-consuming (Lotsa taps). So, is there a way to use Calibre to:
1. add books to Collections;
2. create new collections.

Another question, I currently have about 400 books on my Forma. Let's say 80% of the books are non-fiction, and the rest (20%) are fiction. If I create a "Fiction" collection, is there a way for Forma to automatically create a non-"Fiction" collection, based on whatever books are not in the Fiction collection?

I'm willing to use Calibre or whatever other tool can do the job easily/quickly. (I'm faster on a computer than I am on the Forma.)
droopy is offline   Reply With Quote