View Single Post
Old 09-11-2018, 02:35 AM   #9
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
The app is certainly not crap (assuming wireless app means Calibre Companion) in my opinion. Tons of folks use it with great success. The developer is a regular contributor here and is happy to help folks having problems. Perhaps he, or one of the apps regular users can help you get it working? I'd be happy to try and help if you post in that forum.
I might take you up on that next time my PC refuses to connect with the fire
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote