View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 05:01 PM   #22
Ladyrixx
Zealot
Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak EZ Reader Pocket Pro, Kobo Mini, Nook Glowlight 2, Kobo Forma
I'm really getting back into mine. I had the Nook STR, and it drove me insane. I _like_ being able to delete a book when I'm done with it, and no annoying ads. I also have a Kobo Vox, which is brilliant for reading comics...but the battery life just doesn't hold up for long book reading days.

Also, I find that the Aztak is better at reading in low light. I can read my EZ Reader just fine by my small bedside lamp, when the Nook was hopeless. (I do wish it could read .cbr/.cbz comics though)
Ladyrixx is offline   Reply With Quote