View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 01:35 PM   #43
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Thanks

At some point, you switched from Fanfic covers to these generic ones.

Maybe it's best to just leave the Fanfic stuff and thread where it is, and have a moderator split off all posts from the point where the generic covers start into a new thread. Something like this:

[Custom Covers] Get them here, or help to create, modify and share them

=== ===

I've got 8 more covers coming, and two more black ones with different structures. Then I'm out of books that have a generic hardcover and I must start to create stuff from scratch.

I'll look into the ornaments. I know GIMP and Photoshop with regard to fixing and editing pictures (doin' that for 10 years already), but I have never used either to create new work. I'm not that kind of an artist. If I add ornaments or text now, they just look like they're pasted on top

Oh, and that Generate Cover plugin: does it create covers from scratch, or does it "just" put text onto an image you provide to it, and then embed it into the book? In the latter case, I'm going to stick with GIMP only
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote