View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 02:43 PM   #35
J. Strnad
Guru
J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo, Kindle 3, Paperwhite
I have to think that the Kobo inspired the price drop on the Nook. Now we'll see if they're able to undercut the Nook or not.

I think we're finally approaching that magical <$100 price point that I've been waiting for since 2004.

The ereader market is definitely due for a shakedown. The price of reading devices and ebooks themselves have been too high for too long and now, as ereading is catching on, we'll see the market correct.
J. Strnad is offline   Reply With Quote