View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 04:29 PM   #12
jackie_w
Wizard
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo AuraHD/Aura6"/AuraH2O/GloHD/AuraOne
Kovid,
I've just finished doing a bit more testing. I think maybe the problem is with the png image file itself. In the absence of being able to think of anything else to do, I converted the file to jpg. I left it at its full size and re-imported to calibre. After conversion and sending to PRS-505. The image displays OK.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience. I don't think it's worth wasting anymore of your time. I'll open a ticket if I keep getting similar problems in the future.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote