View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 05:49 PM   #12
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
i think maybe the first step, as a customer, is to insist that Amazon remove the DRM and provide support for the ePub standard before you'll buy anything from them. Being locked into a ridiculous contract that could see your whole library go up in a digital poof of smoke doesn't seem all that sensible to me. Then again, I couldn't agree to that if I wanted to, as Amazon have decided that we in Europe can't have their device.
You're still thinking in terms of trying to bend Amazon to your will, help create what you need and want. Think outside the box beyond Amazon. Act as if they don't exist.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote