View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 01:23 PM   #1
2scre
Zealot
2scre began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone
My books not appearing in Kindle for Mac

I have books that weren't purchased. I downloaded the free ePub files and converted it to .mobi, and used send it to Kindle to use it on Phone apps. The books appear on the phones, but not on Kindle for Mac. Only those books provided by the Kindle store appears on Kindle for Mac. Is there anyway the books that were put in my Kindle cloud through send to kindle app could be shown on Kindle for Mac?

I wish I could see the highlights I made in the book on a larger screen. On the iBook app on the iPhone, even if the ePub files I put on there were not through the iBooks store, I could see it on the iBooks for Mac.

Also another thing is that if the book is long, the list of highlights becomes very long and the scroll bar becomes really small, and makes it hard to navigate.

I wish they made it so that if the page where you can see your highlights are too long, you can break it down so that the highlight page has 10 horizontal bars where if you tap on the first bar, it would show the first 10 percent of highlights and the 2nd bar would should the next 10 percent of highlights.
2scre is offline   Reply With Quote