Thread: Touch .kepub.epub
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 06:49 AM   #6
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapline View Post
Hi
See post:
07-28-2012, 04:08 PM #4
dsandrei
Don't know if you are still interested in this but if so you can take a look at my post http://dsandrei.blogspot.fr/2012/07/koboish-ebooks.html where I describe how to fix the covers and the annotations. Actually you get most of the things you described in your first post

All my epubs are now kobofied and work fine with 1.9, 2, 2.1 and now 2.1.4.

I change epubs with calibre "search & replace changes" and then use dsandrei modified "modiy epub".

Now not bothering to change covers as I delete book after reading. But if anyone can take it further that will be great.
As I said, I was sure someone would point it out the previous post. What's worse, when I looked at it, I remembered reading it before.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote