View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012, 12:19 AM   #241
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmseight View Post
Even though it said failed, but it actually did work - Launcher was not greyed out when TTS was activated. Is there something to worry about?
Probably not.
Here is the installer script:
Code:
#!/bin/sh
lipc-send-event com.lab126.blanket.ota otaSplashProgress -i 0

mntroot rw || exit 1
lipc-send-event com.lab126.blanket.ota otaSplashProgress -i 25

cp KindleLauncher.jar /opt/amazon/ebook/lib/KindleLauncher.jar || exit 1
lipc-send-event com.lab126.blanket.ota otaSplashProgress -i 50

tar -C /mnt/us/ -xzf extensions.tgz || exit 1
lipc-send-event com.lab126.blanket.ota otaSplashProgress -i 75

cp launcher.conf /etc/upstart/launcher.conf
lipc-send-event com.lab126.blanket.ota otaSplashProgress -i 100
Since you say that it actually fixes the issue, the jar file must have been copied, so it must have failed at the extensions.tgz extraction step (don't know why though). As long as you see all the usual extensions, there's no need to worry.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote