View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 10:40 AM   #74
cutterjohn42
Addict
cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm IIIx, EBM-911, REB-1100(dead), PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
I like to read while holding the reader in my left hand (and I don't like to swipe). I would like some sort of configuration for this (tapping anywhere on the screen pages forward, or tapping on the left side page forwards).

More formatting options. For each formatting option, whether to use it or use the ebook settings.

Equal treatment of side-loaded content.
ditto. Maybe split the screen in the reader app into 9 rectangle touch zones and allow us to pick what function, e.g. page fwd/back, menu, etc. when short tapping in that "zone".

I'd also like the ability in the library to sort books by date added fwd/rvs. I GREATLY miss this feature from the Sony.
cutterjohn42 is offline   Reply With Quote