View Single Post
Old 03-06-2008, 12:11 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdini View Post
In a response to Raynerape, I remarked that my V2 could go through sequentially-numbered JPEG images easily.

i.e. if I had Picture01.jpg, Picture02.jpg and Picture03.jpg, and clicked on Picture01.jpg, I could jump to 02 & 03 easily using the "Next page" flipper bar. In other words, I don't need to jump back "out" to the bookshelf and then to the next image. However, I haven't heard any V3 owners mention this feature, & so was wondering if this is a feature only in the V2....?
It is certainly an important feature and should be supported in rar and zip files as well as folders. If it is supported then the file extensions cbr and cbz should be supported and voila you have a comic book and manga viewer.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote