View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 10:31 AM   #12
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceArt View Post
Thanks. Since I can't read ereader books and don't plan on investing time and energy into converting them, I looked at the multi-format offers and bought two short stories collections by Harlan Ellison for $8. I've been wanting to try re-reading him lately.
Time and effort? There's a calibre plug-in. You have to import the books into calibre, then click on them and choose convert to your format. Time spent, 15 seconds. Efforts expended, <1 calorie worth of mouse clicking activity.
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote