Thread: New Kobo: Nia
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2020, 05:43 PM   #70
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
I've been watching for news on the Nia, so far no luck... but I did run into this at GoodEReader...

So now (GoodEReader claims) the Nia will be an "entry level" (under $100) reader that will feature a 300 dpi screen and have a "color temperature system?" – I'm pretty sure the Nia will be an entry level reader that will mirror the Tolino Page 2. No "comfort light" and a 212 dpi screen. (I would love to be wrong on this, a non "on sale" less than $100 "Clara" would be nice, especially when it was on sale for $70 or $60.)
The new device already exists. It's called the Clara

Quote:
I'm glad Kobo is having a good year, but why "embellish" it with dubious claims?
It's called butts in seats. They have to do something to keep readers coming in.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote