View Single Post
Old 05-06-2020, 09:18 AM   #33676
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemmi View Post
Just when I think I've seen it all in regards to my coworkers. Drama coworker gave her notice about a week and a half ago. Thank goodness I don't have to waste any more of my life hearing about the wedding.

Anyway, she was supposed to be working a couple more weeks until her new job starts. Thursday she comes in for about an hour and then suddenly has to leave. Won't be in Friday nor the weekend she was supposed to work. Calls in Monday. Apparently she's convinced she has COVID but she won't test get tested. Has none of the symptoms. She just needs to be in quarantine for the next 3 weeks. Funny how that's the exact amount of time she has left on her notice.

Needless to say, she's now unemployed because she refuses to go get tested and refuses to come to work.
Regardless, though--isn't this all a good thing? Won't this make you happy, Hemmi? You've loathed and despised this woman for YEARS! Right? So...hooray, yes?

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote