View Single Post
Old 02-03-2020, 06:33 PM   #25
Victoria
Wizard
Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad, Kindle PW, Kobo Clara; iphone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
It looks to me (and IANAL) as if the copyright on this was renewed and that the plethora of cheap editions at Amazon are bootleg versions. Hence the Kobo price for the Vintage edition is the legit price in the US.

If you don't mind, I'll just go ahead and list this as PD in Canada and let it go at that; people have to do their own research anyway.
That sounds perfect - thanks!

(First time I’ve come across the expression ‘IANAL’ - fun )

Last edited by Victoria; 02-03-2020 at 06:36 PM.
Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote