View Single Post
Old 05-31-2017, 09:55 PM   #5
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgalbrecht View Post
(Rule 10) I know, I should probably take this elsewhere, maybe the lounge, but how can the moderators tell between my wife and I having each having an account her, with email addresses at the same domain, vs. me having multiple accounts using (throwaway) email addresses at the same domain?
There's always a presumption of innocence for long-term posters. Also, something needs to trigger an investigation, which takes a lot of evidence into account and not only domains.

I want to point out that this is not the only reason for a banning and most of the time you can't tell from posts, as posts in violation have probably been deleted.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote