View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 06:04 PM   #25
Halk
Fanatic
Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 (PRS+ alpha - thanks Kartu!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andybaby View Post
My MP3 Player (Iaudio X5, its Old, but it was better than Ipods at the time)
I love my X5L. It may be old, but I still can't find anything out there that I prefer. I've put Rockbox on mine, and it does exactly what I ask of it, with great battery life.

I had a look last month to see if there was a new digital audio device that I liked and my conclusion was that there isn't anything significantly better. Certainly nothing jumped out at me

I'll probably replace the hard drive and the battery (although it's still going strong), and never buy another one.

I'm guessing that my next electronic book reader will also be the digital audio player, and possibly even my phone. But since the Cybook is (nearly) everything I want then I don't mind if that's years away. If folder support ever does arrive on the Cybook then there's not really much else I could ask for.
Halk is offline   Reply With Quote