View Single Post
Old 06-24-2014, 07:34 AM   #20034
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Now: The Nicholas Feast by Pat McIntosh. The second of the Gil Cunningham Mediaeval Glasgow murder mysteries I picked up earlier this year.
And an enjoyable read it was too. I was disappointed by the intrusion of some entirely unnecessary psychic/supernatural events, but otherwise it was very good, although I feel the main character missed many obvious clues early one.

But I'm pleased that I have several more of this series to read over th next few months.

Next up: Crown of Renewal by Elizabeth Moon. It's looking good - I suspect it may keep me up late tonight. This is the last in this series, so I'm hopeful that it will resolve lots of plot lines.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote