View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 09:03 AM   #3
rkw
Old & Busted Hotness
rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0,Asus TF700T, K1-2-3-Fire
I don't feel a thing for any publisher complicit in the whole affair. perhaps they were overeager to settle hoping to skate away. Plus didn't Jobs poo-poo books anyway?

So other than the deal w/Apple pushing up prices up at the north end of I5 I doubt sales from iTunes store will really be "lost". It's really just the hard fact publishers can't leverage higher margin deals using Apple as a "threat". They just have to be creative or sell out Apple??

Still always interesting to see "wheels within wheels".
rkw is offline   Reply With Quote