View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 10:20 PM   #12
livramax
Addict
livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST, Aura HD, Galaxy Note 8, Fire HD10, Galaxy S6 Lite
I've done upgrade both ways: 1) updating the boot.img and (modified) ROM zip files in the 1st partition with their new version, and then reinstalling ROM and gapps; and 2) starting from scratch.

#1 is obviously more convenient as I don't have to restore/reinstall my apps, but sometimes the SDcard fails to boot. With #2 the apps restore process is usually automatically initiated following the Google account info setup, but unfortunately doesn't always completely finish, i.e., it stops before all my apps get restored in which case I have to reinstall the missing apps manually.

Last edited by livramax; 11-27-2012 at 10:23 PM.
livramax is offline   Reply With Quote