View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 07:20 AM   #512
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Should I be able to move a book to multiple lists?
Yup.
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
I had a book to move to a a list and add to another. I did the move first and found I could select multiple lists in the destinations. When I press OK, it the warning "The selected book(s) do not exist on this list". Both moves were done. A bit of playing, and it displays one less warning than the number of destination lists. So, I suppose it does one move successfully, then it does the others but as the book has been moved from the original list by the first move, it gives this warning.

The obvious fix is to make the destination list only single select. But, I like being able to do multiple moves in one go. Any chance of blocking the warning in this circumstance?
I'm confused. I am not going to make it single select. Spell out for me again the exact steps in sequence and what the actual "problem" is.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote