View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 06:48 PM   #69
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
I recently lost my s-pen, so I went to purchase one from the Samsung site. They're out of stock, but third party vendors will sell you one for a hefty price. My theory is these vendors are stealing pens and selling them with at a high price,...that can be the only way to explain the epidemic of lost s-pen. :P

On a serious note, one of the first posts I made in my review of the device was how usable the OS is without a pen. This has proven to be a huge benefit since I'm without my s-pen. If this happened on my window phone I would have been lost.
Do the Wacom pens work on the Note. Seems like I heard they did.
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote