View Single Post
Old 03-19-2008, 10:44 AM   #34
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyCooper View Post
zelda - perhaps we could get into secret 'karma-groups', in which we promise to karma each other while at the same time increasing our postal output by posting nonsensical or whimsical messages which nobody understands. However, the people in the karma-group would then karma that person and post replies saying things thusly: 'I entirely agree with that profound argument', 'You make a valid point there old chap', 'I'd never quite thought of it that way' and so-on and so-forth in an endless cycling orgy of karmaism and postings until finally the barriers are broken and the profound messages are revealed. Yeah, okay, I know....I'm banned .

Tommy
oh, old chap, if only it were that easy... i've already discovered that you can't bestow karma willy-nilly ; for example, once, having forgotten that i already had done so, i tried to bestow karma for a post, and got a message telling me i could not give karma twice for the same post (it does prove the consistency of my taste though). another example, i tried to give karma to someone, only to receive a message "you must spread some karma around before giving it again to [this old branch]" (or words to that effect). in fact, i might have gotten that one trying to give karma to you. since i am sure that i had not given that person any karma that day, apparently you do actually have to favor other people first, not just wait a certain time. further proof of my own consistency, but sadly a stick in our figurative wheel on the road to revealing the mysteries of 20k.

but, don't let it stop you from giving me karma if you so desire... there are many steps before 20k each with their own wisdom to impart
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote