View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 08:49 AM   #1385
Nicolas F
Groupie
Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blas View Post
Bro my bad it was the theme thing that was installed, I unistalled and as you said it's all good there. Thx for the reply.
You can keep the theme, it doesn't impact the functionality in any way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Actually, it was good to see. I didn't actually know that the plugin would handle icon themes properly. The code that loads the icons themes is shamelessly stolen from kiwidudes plugins.
Yes a lot of plugins use the code from kiwidude. This allow every icon in the image folder of a plugin to be themed, not just the action button one.
I've changed all the icons I could, but I didn't think it would mislead people!
Nicolas F is offline   Reply With Quote