View Single Post
Old 06-19-2015, 09:46 AM   #30
Lofwyr23
Poker of bits and books
Lofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Tolino Vision 5
The thing I like about the AUR concept (I am using a distro that is based on arch, but a little more userfriendly, Arch is too "hardcore" without a proper install script) is that everything gets packaged so pacman handles (un)installing. A lot less -redacted- then yum/apt approaches and manually compiling/installing software by hand.

I'll look at the package in a few hours, once I finish reinstalling core apps and scripts.
Lofwyr23 is offline   Reply With Quote