View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 02:36 PM   #79
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommonReader View Post
Well, thanks, apparently I haven't expressed my point very well. I don't complain that CNET as a website primarily caters for the US market. I do complain that they claim that a product that depends on a global customer base like BB will fail just because it hasn't focused on very specific needs of a single national market. Obviously the US market is very important but Europe and Asia are equally substantial markets.
Yet, BB has done very well in the past!
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote