View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 06:53 AM   #8
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by pidgeon92 View Post
It is interesting. I've had a Zune subscription for a few years, but I barely look at it. I'm not even sure if it is still valid.
Yeah, I checked out Pandora many many many years ago and again just recently as well as last.fm but they really don't do a lot for me. I DO listen to internet radio both local stations and a couple of classical and ambient depending on my mood etc. And I certainly don't want anything to do with iTunes.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote