View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 05:55 AM   #691
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
I love how simple it is to manage the content on there. I use MediaMonkey and it's a simple matter to plug it in and let MM sync whatever I want. I especially love that for my podcasts. I use the Audible Device Manager for their audiobooks; I haven't gotten around to loading MM with my non-Audible audiobooks yet (I keep them off my computer to save space; I think need to get an external hard drive just for audio content ). I'm very happy with my Clip
I was thinking of getting an external hard drive some time in 2013 but seeing the number of audiobooks I have stored offsite had me deciding to get one pronto. Two friends are visiting from the US (just in the nick of time ) and were able to pick up this one for me at Costco. It was $139.99 before tax; no idea if that was a deal price or not.

I now have the happy task () of downloading over 100 audiobooks from Adrive onto my computer, and then getting them sorted to my liking in MediaMonkey. Oh. Joy.
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote