View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 11:45 AM   #44
yifanlu
Kindle Dissector
yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 3
Thanks for your help. However, I ask you and others to not post the rootfs image directly in the thread, as it contains amazon copyrighted code. Wouldn't want to get the forums in trouble. The very reason I'm making an installer is because of this. Otherwise, I could just release a 400MB update that would just work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezer2k View Post
Tried to get my rootfs image,

However, update_make-image-k2i.bin Update fails within seconds (U007), any idea?
You need to jailbreak.

Last edited by yifanlu; 04-16-2011 at 01:00 PM.
yifanlu is offline   Reply With Quote