View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 04:13 PM   #8
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasmoover View Post
domain will be renewed today.
But because I already viewed the parking service, I will only be able to access it by IP address until in times out it the DNS server cache of my ISP.

I can get around it by changing to manually assigned DNS server addresses for servers that have not yet cached the wrong address, or by using the IP address instead of the domain name.

What is the correct IP address? We can supply a link with IP only for those who cannot access it by domain name (and remove it in a week).

Thanks...

Last edited by geekmaster; 02-27-2012 at 04:26 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote