Thread: Elipsa Kobo Elipsa Battery life
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2021, 12:02 PM   #4
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Actually, 13 hours of reading to from 100% to 20% might not be absurd. But, I would hope for more.

Kobo only says "Weeks of battery life" without any qualifications. For older devices, they were quoting either 1 or two months. That was based on 30 minutes a day reading. So, 1 month at 30 minutes a day is about 15 hours. And 2 months is 30 hours. So 13 hours from 80% of the battery is not to far off these devices.

The Elipsa will use more battery that the other devices. But, it also has a bigger battery. I don't remember seeing any comments on the battery life from other users of the Elipsa. I don't know if anyone has enough experience to really say what it will be.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote