Thread: Bug report
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 03:50 AM   #299
Zetmolm
Guru
Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch (622), PocketBook Touch Lux 2, Pocketbook Touch HD 3
As far as I know the problem is not 'some *&&*^*&' but a bug in the version of FBReader that is on a number of PocketBook devices. I had the same problem with my PocketBook Touch.

If there is no text-align setting in the stylesheet of the ePub telling FBreader otherwise, all paragraphs of the ePub are centered by default. A simple workaround that will work in most cases is to edit the epub e.g. in Sigil and include something like "body { text-align: justify }" in the stylesheet.

Last edited by Zetmolm; 09-16-2013 at 03:54 AM.
Zetmolm is offline   Reply With Quote