View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 11:21 PM   #228
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
Thanks again for the tip. I am getting close to my dream font. I needed something I can use for books that contain handwritten notes/letters, since plain ol' italics look so cold.
I found mano negra, and combined it with Adobe Caslon Pro. See attachment for result.... I'm getting there....
Have you tried this font? I use it on my website and like it very much. It's cursive but very readable.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote