View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 02:58 AM   #5
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele View Post
My docs are Calibre books
You know, even this by itself is nonsense. I fail to understand why the Kindle app interprets legitimate MOBI files as "docs" rather than books.

The thing to realize is that the iOS Kindle app is not identical with the Kindle software on hardware Kindles, nor with the Kindle app on, say, Android. I keep finding small or big differences between how the Kindle software operates on the various platforms.

If this bugs you too much, you can always convert your MOBI books into EPUB books in Calibre (a matter of seconds), and then you have an array of options for reading EPUB books on the iPad, some of them clearly superior over the Kindle app.
Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote