View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 07:21 AM   #5
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
Personally I have not been in my son's library at school, however what I am told is that the county is moving towards a digital model for the library. In stead of having rows and rows of books in the school library the county has recognized that most of the students have digital readers and they much prefer there books that way. Instead of the traditional library with lots of rows of books the new 21st century library has become a lot smaller and instead has a room full of internet servers in the back room that have expanded to take up the space originally taken up by the printed books. They have a few laptops going between classes connecting students to the school's wireless server that brings the digital library to the classroom. The county has been focused on bringing the library to the students not the other way around.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote