View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 06:54 AM   #17
rjcroy
Bibliophile
rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kobo Touch
a) your device ID and version number,
idProduct 0x4163
bcdDevice 3.26

I bought the Touch in California. I have only ever used it in New Zealand though.
I did the update to 2.0.0 over Wifi. That installed fine, but had slow page turns, wrong covers, and poor sideloaded font support.

I installed the 2.1.1 (r42411, 8/24/12) using USB. That install went fine too. Page turn speed fast again. Still has wrong covers bug, and poor sideloaded font support.
rjcroy is offline   Reply With Quote