View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 11:02 AM   #10
JD Gumby
Cynical Old Curmudgeon
JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Arc, HTC Desire C
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokee View Post
I searched by ISBN a couple of times on the Kobo site and got NOTHIN - even though the book was on the Kobo website.
Books can have different ISBN 10 & ISBN 13 numbers for each publisher & format (hardcover, trade paperback, mass-market paperback. ebook) combo of a book, which is probably why you didn't find it.

For example, the Ballantine Books mass-market paperback of Anne Rice's classic "Interview With the Vampire" (used because that was the nearest book to me on my shelf that I knew was on Kobo) has ISBNs of 978-0-345-33766-5 & 0-345-33766-2 while the Random House ebook version (what Kobo sells) has ISBNs of 978-0-307-57585-2 & 0-307-57585-3.
JD Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote