View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 01:49 AM   #3
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by spedinfargo View Post
So I'm hacking away on my wife's CM7 Nook Color and getting things set up for her.

I believe my best bet for actually reading stuff on this thing is to install the Nook App from the marketplace. That went OK and I was able to pull down my Nook books, etc. no problem.

However, I can't for the life of me get either the Settings or the Search icons to work. These are both in the extreme upper right. I saw reference from someone else on another thread that they had similar issues on another app (a baseball scorekeeping app).

Is there a trick to getting the extreme areas of the touchscreen to work on the Nook Color?
You can increase the LCD density using LCD Density app in Market. Icons will be bigger making it easier to respond to touch. When entering the new density number you may want to make it a temporary setting (will be removed upon reboot). To do so, choose Preview instead of Save.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote